Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pagan symbolism in Washington DC


In light of Dan Brown's new book...which i have not read yet, along with other stuff, I was in the bookstore the other day and along with his new book, "Lost Symbol", there were other books, among them were occultist's Manly P. Hall's "Secret Destiny of AMerica" and other books...guide books to Washington DC, with photos, etc of the statues, symbols, etc in the city. I'm thinking, this is definitely a case of "hidden in plain sight". I thumbed thru some of hte books, and wasted money on a few books...that has pics of the stuff in Washington DC I want to look closely at. I would suggest people to get and watch the DVD "Riddles in Stone: the Secret Architecture of Washington DC vol II." This is a good overview from a biblical perspective of this subject. Also, last week, new age teacher William Henry was on CoasttoCoast lastweek speaking of the same subject. What's freaky is that he says it is a Stargate portal and that people should take advantage of using it, like other 'power points' around the world to get thru higher conciousness, etc, etc...
Here are some things I've noticed...I had never noticed this before...but outside the US Capitol at the very top of the dome is a statue of a woman. I'll go into detail later...but basically she's a goddess. and She faces east towards the Washington Monument and the rising of the sun. Basically, as we all know, the Washington Monument is an Egyptian obelisk. Basically, it is a phallic symbol! Osirus's phallus!
Much of ancient pagan symbols were that of a mother goddess and a phallic symbol. The Asherahs and pillars of Baal in the Old Testament were phalic and mother goddess symbols.
Hiddne in plain sight, is the same thing in Washington DC.
Inside the US Capitol there is a fresco painting of George Washington surrounded by goddesses...greek goddesses...the name of the fresco is apotheosis of George Washington. literally apotheosis means "Becoming god". teh Deifying of GeorgeWashington into a God. Don't believe me? Look it up yourself on the net.

He is surrounding by different greek gods and goddesses. The paganism is 'covered' up with patriotism names, etc...but underneath, hidden in plain sight, it is really paganism. The different industrial commerce, war, science, etc are given credit to different gods...I find that interesting in the light of the fact that traditionally, in the Book of Enoch, fallen watchers (angels) taught man these things...making of weapons, knowledge of science, plants, etc. I believe that these entities are still teaching these things to our top scientists, etc, today. Especially those at CERN, and our military bases, etc...I believe this is going on.

There are 72 stars surrounding an image of George Washington 'becoming a god' along side greek gods and goddesses in the dome of the US Capitol. 72 is the number of nations that were divided at time of the tower of babel when the nations were dispersed and God gave dominion of the nations over to 72 fallen watchers...

What's really weird is that 10 years ago I had a weird dream. I dreamed I was floating in a dome like place--like in a cathedral or a place just like the Washington DC dome. Especially with the little squares in the dome...In the dream, I knew it was symbols of antichrist. I didn't even know all of this stuff back then, but it's interesting how this confirms the dream I had. Here's a pic of inside the Washington DC dome...



1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Lara,

It is amazing how all or lives we can take things for granted and never think to question...and then BINGO!! the light bulb goes off in our head and we see how blind we have always been....hidden in plain sight is the best most effective tactic the enemy seems to have....you know the saying.'can't see the forest for the trees....'

Thanks for posting such good info..

Love ya,
Judy