skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Being healed..Process
I keep thinking more and more that there is a reason why God has not allowed me to be 'out much in the world". He's kept me hidden for a reason. This world system is under the control of the evil one. It is only by the LORD's will that one of His is put in public, or in places of ministry. If we aren't in His Will, then we can get run over BIGTIME by the enemy. Think about it this way. Jesus when in Nazareth, people tried to kill him..but it wasn't His time yet...and the LORD protected Him and He was able to go thru the crowd unharm...He walked thru his persecutors.. I don't know why but God won't allow me out much. He has me home most of the time...it takes even a lot of energy to try to go somewhere. I was praying last night...and I felt God tell me there's still healing I need to go thru. He won't even allow me to be able to post on forums much either...when I say that...I mean that it's too tedious to post on forums..and I realize now it was a good thing that I was ban from the Susan Boyle fan forum...I can still go and read posts, keep up with the latest news, etc on Susan, but I realize it's out of His love and protection for me that I cant post there..He doesn't want me to get hurt by those who don't understand me. He knows that we all have different backgrounds, experiences, etc and many, unfortunately, don't understand where I come from...and they will attack, etc. I realize something else.. I asked GOd to heal me, the root of my my struggles with certain things...that makes me the way I am to day. I realize, yes, He will heal me. I don't need to look for others for that healing. Only to Him and if He has someone to help me with that healing process, He will bring them into my life...but just as He brought to my rememberance a memory of my mom abusiving me and healed me of that...alone...without anyone around...so, too, He will do the same with the other stuff in my life.
2 comments:
Yes, healing is a process. Be patient. Jesus is the Great Physician. Hold on tight! God's peace to you, Cherokeehippie.
great word Cherokee. I get impatient myself but it is all in God's time. And it is a process.
Post a Comment