Paganism is still around us. No, I'm not talking about Native American dance, or drums, etc. I'm talking about the theme of mother goddess and male god spirituality that goes all the way back to Baal and Ashtoreth in the bible. Elijah's greatest opposition was from Jezebel, a Phoenician priestess who married Ahab, an Israelite king. The Phoenicians and Canaanites worshipped a male and female deity couple. Baal and Ashtoreth. Wicca today is based on the same theme..a male and female pair of gods..the Horn god and mother goddess. the whole Davinci Code thing is based on the same thing. The false idea that Jesus married Mary Magdalene and had an heir and that Mary Magdalene came to France. All false. If you look closely enough, you will find that it is really mother goddess paganism dressed in 'christian' fables. If you study the churches (I forgot their names) that is connected to the whole Da Vinci Code thing...originally, those sites were mother goddess and black madonna cult sites. Mother goddess worship was all over Europe.
Many ancient sites had phallic symbols and female figures in their pagan worship.
When I was attending University of Arizona in the Near East studies. It was taught that Yahweh originally had a consort and that Yahweh worship came out of Canaanite religion. twisted adn blasphemous! We were also taught that the bible was fragmented from 2 or 4 different parts...
Washington DC is all structured along that same theme...the Washington monument is the male organ of Osirius and the US Capitol dome is the womb of Isis. It's all there.
It is true that we, christians, believers in Jesus make up the Bride of Christ and He is the Bridegroom. However, I'm afraid that this truth is used and cloaked over hidden 'paganism' in sigments of the church. When I was hungering for more of God and visited a charismatic gathering one time...at one point people in the audience started groaning in groans (longing for the bridegroom). It sounded like sex groans. I'm not making this up. This really did happened!!! I didn't do it...but others did. I was glad to get out of there. Another time, I went to another gathering with a friend of mine...and she along with others broke out in 'holy laughter'. Now I do believe in the Joy of the LORD and I have also experienced joy and laughter..spirit led...this kind was different...I felt as if I was being mocked...the laughter in my friend....as she was was rolled over and her hair over her head....something about it made me sensed I was being mocked for not doing what she was doing. Not all of it is from God...there is hte deception. I realize now, I probably was mocked from a spirit in my friend. This friend of mine...that I had at the time...I dn't know how to explain it...she seemed freaky...I squirmed looking at a picture of her with a Jewish prayer shawl over her head....she looks like a freaky woman of the night...to be honest....not a pure bride.
There is still sex rituals and human sacrifice that takes place, hidden. Even in churches!!! At night. But someday, it is all going to brought to the light. It will be revealed and those who practice those things will have no place to hide from the LORD and His eyes that see it all. He will deal with it all.
I often wonder about Jesus' words, where He says in Matt 10:27 "What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon the housetops"
The housetops...in ancient times..where were people would go in the summer, they would visit with others, work and even sleep on the roofs...it was a publc place. They would dry food on the roof tops...It would make sense..that what we are told by God in private...I would want to share..I can't help but want to talk about certain things...
Update
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment