Awesome!!! The American embassy in Israel is wanting Bill Miller back in Israel next year!!! And possibly with the jerusalem orchestr!! I pray and hope so!!! I don't think he spent much time in Jerusalem this first trip! It takes more than a day to experience Jerusalem!!! Let's see, I think he was there for just 1o days? MAN! my shortest trip was 2o days!!! And my longest was for 3 months! And the other 2 a month each. He needs to be in Israel longer!!!!
Update
8 years ago

3 comments:
I LOVE Bill Miller, I still get chills when I gear Ghost Dance.
Hey anonymous! You ought to come to Coker Creek this year (it's in Sept!) BIll M.s there sharing from his heart and doing concert, and there are workshops, making pottery, etc! It's only about I forgot, either 125 or 175 dollars, something like that.
Oops, actually only about 100 bucks! This is last years, but it gives you an idea of what all goes on and the workshops!
http://www.ranchovilasa-spurs.com/gathering2008.html
Post a Comment