Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tennessee, nephilim and Moon-eyed people.

Just got back from Tennessee last night. I taught basket weaving this weekend at Moccasin Rocks, a Native Methodist gathering that I go to every year! Had a blast, as usual. I sung my song "the ROcks Cry Out" and some new friends, Linda and her daughter Estelle invited me over to their house after the gathering. So I spent 2 more days in Tennessee! And...I had 'Real" Fried Green Tomatoes, not the icky frozen kind that I've had here on the square in Mountain View. I was very pleased with my friend's Fried Green tomatoes! They were delicious!!
Linda and her husband Jackie have fruit trees, gourds, pine trees on their property, a bee hive..they raise bees and a cool little hippie style camping trailer in their back yard, that they take to Bonnaroo music festival every year.
Estelle had a friend come down from college..and so the little house was full of love! I can't say when was the last time I experienced a family style dinner, at the table..it seems years! LOL. Yes, Fried Green tomatoes were on the table!
When I first walked in the house..I noticed two dulcimers leaning on the wall. Then later, when I was shown the bedroom..I noticed a cool little banjo dulcimer! Linda and Jackie are friends with a musical instrument maker and he taught them how to make dulcimers...they also bought the banjo dulcimer from him and in turn, Linda sold me the banjo dulcimer. Actually, i traded a basket and some money for the dulcimer! I love it!
Anyway, while I was there, the first night , as I laid down to sleep in the living room, I soon felt an invisible presence in the room. I freaked..sat up and started praying...personally, I felt it was a dead nephilim spirit(which are what demons are anyway. LOL) attacked to their land...I prayed..speaking blessing over their land and home and pleaded the blood of Jesus over me, and commanded the entity to leave in the Name of Jesus. Fortunately, I didn't have any trouble sleeping...had a good nights sleep. The next morning I told Linda and Estelle what happened and Estelle told me that she has trouble sleeping in her bed there at the house.. She felt that there was something attached to her bed because of it's history. People were conceived, borned and died on that bed! It was 150 yrs old. We were going to pray over the bed but forgot to somehow...as Estelle's friend came to visit. He arrived that day and the next morning afterwards, he, me, Linda and Estelle were sitting on the porch and I repeated my story to him about what happened the other night. Well, it turns out he was visited that night!! I wasn't bothered again the second night but Estelle's friend was in the trailer!! He felt being watched over his shoulder and felt it was angry. It blew me away to hear him confirm similar experience as me!!!
I still think it's a nephilim spirit attached to the land...not Estelles bed. I think the two are probably unrelated...but that's just my opinion. I feel a sorrow over the whole area. It turns out that they live very near where another friend's mother lives. My friend Oma and her mom lives in Kingston Springs...Linda, Jackie and Estelle live about 15 minutes away...the other side of Ashland City.
When I was with Oma and her mom last year, I felt that same feelling...creepy sorrow...I even felt myself being watched one night...I felt as if 2 or 3 entities were watching me or were nearby one night at Oma's mom's place...I told Oma about it the next morning...and was told that Native burial grounds were disturbed up hte hill and one of the skeletons had a bullet hole in the skull. I had suspected that there was a sorrow over the land over the trauma that went on at that time..with massacres of Native people by settlers, etc...
I now wonder, though, if maybe it goes farther back. There is a Cherokee Story about the moon eyed people. A strange people who only came out at night and had wrap around eyes. I also heard that the moon-eyed people had a blue skin. The moon-eyes lived in the area of Kentucky, and West Virginia...and I think parts of Arkansas and Tennessee. All the tribes agreed to go to war against the Moon-eyes....I forgot what it was about...but they fought til they exterminated the moon-eyes. After that, all the tribes agreed not to live in those areas but to only use those areas for hunting. They called the area of Kentucky a Dark and bloody ground, referring to that time when the Moon-eyes were exterminated. I believe that the moon-eyes were a type of nephlim and I wonder if that is what I'm feeling in that area of Tennessee.

I should have asked Freeman Owle this weekend about the Moon-eyed people! I could kick myself for forgetting to ask him! He did confirm to me some other things!! About giants in Cherokee lore!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi cherokeehippie...just wanted to leave a commment...I saw you searching the SB website and I thought I would pop over to say hello.
Sounds like you had a great time in Tennessee.
entropydecides

alambert187 said...

I was researching Prince Madoc of Wales, when I ran into the phrase "moon-eyed people", I searched it and your site came up on google. Getting to my point: what else have you heard? In my view most myths and legends are based on facts. Also today I was reading about a group of people in appalachia known as the Melungeons.