Wednesday, August 5, 2009

demons lived on earth in physical form and it wasn't just David that fought them


Goliath, as we all know..was a giant...a nephilim. An offspring of the anakim. Fallen angels went into human women before hte flood and produced nephilim, hte fallen ones..Genesis 6:4 says not only then, but after.even after the flood...When the children of Israel entered the Promise land, they encountered the nephilim. Yet, God wanted them to have faith in Him that they will overthrow the nephilim. The unbelief in 10 of the 12 spys, cost the children of Israel and caused them to wander 40 yrs in the wilderness. They weren't exaggerating when they said that there were giants in the land...it was true, I don't have time to go into it all, but they actually fought demons in human form...demons are really dead nephilim.

I believe that Israel wasn't the only one that dealt with nephilim. I believe that part of the turmoil of the ancient ancestral pueblo people...the changes they went thru, leaving Chaco Canyon, etc...had to do with nephilim leaders. I believe that the gods/goddesses of different countries..nations, etc. were once livng nephilim on earth and they were very abusive to the poeple...demanding hard things...human sacrifices, etc.

I just the other day, watched a new PBS series, Time Team America, it shows archaelogy digs across the country.

This past week it was in a canyon in Utah, where there is a rich native american archaelogical evidence..it was amazing and astonishing to see that the ancient people hid their food, corn, etc in stone granaries way up in the top of the cliffs. It dawn on me...there is a reason for that. I don't think it was just starvation that caused them to do that. i believe that they were under attack from nephlim. Of course, they didn't talk about that..but I bet, local native stories give hints of nephilim, etc.

Anyway, you can watch the episode online if you are able to! Here:

By the way, check out this photo! Petroglyph at Range Creek...of a giant figure with a serpent above his head. If that isn't a figure of a nephlim , then what else could it be!! LOL

The more you dig into archaelogy and history and legends of peoples...you will find that it is true that nephilim were physically around and interacted with people. If itwas so..then...then how much so it is today and will be in these last days. Scary stuff...but God will protect those of His that are under the covering of the Blood of the Lamb! I believe David Icke may be on to something to a certain excent...I believe that some of our world leaders are 'reptilians'...but not aliens, but demons in human form..the antichrist will be the ultimate reptilian.

2 comments:

John Owens said...

Your article is right on, confirmed not only by the Bible but also by other ancient writings and research by others. It is especially interesting to hear this from the perspective of a native American and Christian believer. The worldwide presence of the Nephilim explains quite a number of archaeological anomalies. Thank you for your post.

Anonymous said...

Good Post Cherokee!