I've debated sharing that one story I wanted to share, I think I'll wait for sharing it another day. I'm tired..went to Dr. Holt, my chiropractor today. He worked on my back and it felt good getting it done but it also makes me tired, too. I suggest chiropractors!! I've never had any thing bad happen to me! Dr. Holt is awesome! Today he had a new device! It is a type of massager! It was was awesome! He had to put my sacrum bone and 5th lumbar back in place, though. I know, it sounds painful. It's not as bad as you think. A misalyned sacrum bone is a common problem in people. Often, a misalynment in your spine affects other parts of your body, stomach aches, achey feet, etc. Depending on the section in your spine. My feet had been hurting lately...I have some fresh eggplant I need to cook up but don't feel like it! I don't feel like standing in the kitchen.
I have cat problems!! I have three kitties! Sunshine, a crabby orange tabby that hisses up a storm because she chooses to stand in my way as I'm doing my thing in the kitchen! Baby, a black and white tuxedo kitty with a goatee on her chin! She's a sweety and I love it when she gets in my lap! and Sugar, a big fat solid blue gray kitty, that wants to be 'alpha female' and she bullies my other kitties! I had to put an ad in the paper today for Sugar. She needs to be in a one cat household! Baby used to come in my bedroom and sleep with me before I had Sugar. But I made the mistake of taking Sugar from a friend who moved away. Sugar spends her time in my bedroom and will lash out at my other cats for coming on 'her turf'. I miss having Baby sprawled on my back when I go to bed!
I live in a small Ozarks town. I moved here from Texas. I like it here, but I do miss certain things. I live in an old 1930's house! I'm not sure where Abba is leading me, but I ask for everyone to keep me in their prayers about His leading me...if I should go back to school..I have about 100 hrs of college credits. I wanted to be an archaelogist but I learned early, that I would not be able to do my own thing in archaelogy. My friend Judy sent me a link to a book, Fritz Springmeier's and Cisco Wheeler's "The Illuminati Formula Used to Create
an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave"
There is a section with interview with Springmeier 1., He says this:
"Fritz Springmeier:
"As we mentioned just a little bit earlier, we have a controlled media and in a number of my publications I have gone into detail and showed who is in control of the media, and how these people are Illuminati members or participating in their Illuminati fronts. I document how the Rockefellers, and the Rothschilds and the William Randolph Hearsts - Illuminati kingpins - control the media. I think it's appropriate a couple of anecdotes.
I was visiting one day with a Christian minister and he was asking me what I did since I worked full time exposing the mind control and helping victims of mind control, and exposing the New World Order's agenda. I was honest with him, and told him that and in the course of doing that I mentioned something about the controlled media and boy he hit the roof. He went ballistic on me because just prior to becoming a minister he had been an ABC reporter. He said, "there is no control over the media! I was allowed to write and have any stories that I wanted!" I said, "whoa, slow down, let me ask you some questions." When you were hired, your superior hired you and kept you on because he liked the way you thought and the way you wrote ... and likewise his superior liked the way he thought and the way he wrote ... and on and on down the line. If anybody had written or thought in ways that weren't the approved ways of thinking and writing you would have gotten in trouble, wouldn't you. He said "yes." I said, that's it ... when I work with victims of mind control they can't see that they are under programming. As long as they do exactly what the programming asks them to do, they don't know that they are in programming. The only time that they know that there is any programming there is if they step out and act against it. If you are running with the wind behind your back or if you are in a stream and you are floating down the stream, you don't notice the current. But when you try to swim upstream is when you really notice the power of the current. So if you as a reporter step out of what their expectations are, that's when you get clobbered and you realize there is a lot of heavy force behind going against the direction the way they want to go in. He said, "you're right." I said if you had written an article that had been contrary to the way your boss thought, you would have been in trouble, wouldn't you? He said, "yes, you are right, I see your point."
That's my point. People don't notice the control until you start bucking against that control and then you are going to find out how much control there is over our entire society."
This is so true! And it is true about any field, not just the media and journalism. It goes for archaelogy, too. I knew this inside, even before I knew about the illuminati, mind control, etc. I knew that I would not be able to do what I wanted to do in archaelogy. I would not be allowed to. I would not be allowed to study evidence of the nephilim, phoenicians or whatever in the New World. I would not be able to study Native stories, and research and interpret things the way I want to. I would have to conform to the main archaelogical view of things.
I've noticed other things in my life. I noticed the shallowness of certain mainstream christian bookstores. There used to be a christian bookstore in Fort Worth. Called Joshua's. I was never satisfied with their books, etc. It was very shallow spiritually. I don't know how to explain it. I figured that there was someone in the top, controlling what was allowed in the bookstore. Same thing about certain churches and christian forums, etc. I'll go into that, later.
Update
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment