Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My mom and more on my dad

.I don't think I've shared about my mom here yet...my mom has paranoid problems...my grandparents described it as a chemical imbalance..it was triggered after my dad's death(which I had shared in another thread)...my mom had a nervous breakdown when I was 9 and has never been the same. Now that I've been learning about MPD, etc....I'm wondering if she may have this. Is there any signs to look for in my mom? I noticed that when I'm with her, sometimes, when, for example, she has something important she wants to tell me..for example, seeing a doctor..she will say "Lara, we discussed it together, and we think you should see a doctor...for ...." At first, it may seem like that she had discussed it with other family members, but it's not...she talks a lot to herself. Instead of referring to herself as "I" she will say "We"

Also, one night, when I came over, my mom had the TV on a certain program...it was about someone who went thru incest abuse. My mom started getting distraught and upset and had to change the channel. It dawn on me, that maybe she had experienced something from a family member when she was little...

Another thing she does, is that she takes seriously whatever is on tv, movie, etc, and apply it personally to her life and the family. For example...when I showed her the Titanic movie, thinking she would like it...she didn't...she got offended..she took it as a personal movie about her grandparents..as if 'they' were saying that her grandfather was poor and beneath the Carpenters (her grandmother's family)....my great-grandparents actually did take a ride on a ship back in 1910. I had a great-grandmother that went over to Italy, studied opera, french, Italian, etc, and my great-grandfather, who had met her in Colorado..went all the way over to Italy to 'court' her and bring her back to Texas...they were married on the ship...it was also the year Halley's comet was in the sky and they always talked about seeing Halley's comet on the ship.
My mom watched the movie, thinking that Rose was her grandmother, and Jack was her grandfather, etc..as if someone was making the movie about her family.

Another thing my mom would do, was, when I was in a brief phase of wanting to learn to play the banjo, she thought that was a bad idea because she thought someone was wanting to 'ban Jo" Ban her...her name is Jo Ann.
Things like that. It gets hard being with her at times because you never know when she's going to take personally something you say. She would say that someone is 'standing in' for me...using my mouth to get to her.
She has her good days and her bad days. Just the other night when I talked with her, she was going on about how 'they are trying to poison her again"...that someone came in the Apt. and poisoned her toothbrush, etc.

When she had her first nervous breakdown (when I was 9, in San Antonio), my grandparents came down to pick me and my baby brother up and take us back to FW, while my mom was in the hospital.
My mom talked about being 'doped up' on medicine, when the hospital took her and others out to see Star Wars. (this was back in 1976, when Star Wars came out) I've wondered if this was a mind control technique they did on my mom and others.

Some months later, my mom was released from the hospital, and she came up to FW, and she talked about going in the military...That scared me. As far as I known, I don't think she did...she just talked about it...I was 10 at the time,..I was also scared to be with my mom alone...especially when she had started talking to herself, etc.

One day, I was in my bedroom at my grandparents, listening to the radio, and drawing, when my mom came in. In the back of my mind, I knew she was planning on running away...going somewhere. She came in and said
"Lara, lets go play a game of tennis"

It was hard, but I had to say no to her. "No" I said. She stomped her foot and said "Lara Beth, you come with me, NOW" at that time, my grandmother came in and stopped my mom from taking me. I was soooo relieved!!

Later on, my mom did confirmed to me, that she was going to take me go away from FW...that it wasn't a Tennis game we were going to do.

I was just a kid, so I don't know all the stuff that went on, but my brother told me that "Mike Moncrief"...a well known judge from well establish family in FW had my mom committed. I didn't know that my mom was in the hospital again. But I guess she was...then, when she was out, she moved to Colorado. She said 'they' wanted her in Colorado. Whatever that means. I eventually round up in Colorado living with my mom for two years...(a bad depressing time in my life...but at the end, I came to know the LORD, after reading "Crying Wind", (which is another story I'll save for another time).

It was in Colorado when we experienced the black cars sitting across the street from the house...(which I told in my other thread), and I didn't believe my mom at first, when she told me and then I went outside and sure enough, there were 2 dark cars sitting across the street from the house. And then, another time, we got ran off the road, at the time, I didn't connect the two, or visits to my dad's folks...but now I wonder.

I wonder about my dad, too. I never knew my dad..but from what I heard , but I get the idea that my dad traveled a lot around the country...knew people. I heard that he knew Kris Krisoffterson...and in my studies, I learned that Kris Krisoffterson is suppose to be a Monarch handler. Now I'm wondering if my dad was involved in some underground stuff. or if he might have been a multiple, too. I wonder why my mom and dad split up when I was a baby. I've come across the divorce record and I noticed that my dad was forbidden to see me...He wasn't given any visiting rights at all and I wonder why? Is it possible that he attempted to molest me or something and my mom caught him and stopped him and left him as a result. I've thought about asking my mom this...but afraid it would do more harm, get her upset, etc. I don't have any memory of molestation by my dad, etc...My dad's dad was working at White Sands, as security for Nasa Appollo projects when I was a baby..I wonder if maybe they took me to White Sands for experiments, etc....of if there is satanic stuff on my dad's side that I don't know about.

Also, my dad went AWOL a few times in the army and got thrown in the brig. This was during Vietnam. In fact, they were going to put him and other soldiers on the plane to Vietnam, and he and some others fled, went AWOL right there on the spot!

What's odd, is that my dad's sister, seemed 'wacko' like my mom. Not in the same way, though, but mental in her own way. My aunt was married to man who was also in the military...I think he was a colonel, but I know my uncle, my dad and aunt's brother was a colonel in the army...I didn't realize that. I never met him. I heard that he was alcoholic and grieved for the loss of his wife(who died when he was over in Vietnam)...my grandmother says "uncle Al' was probably ordered to kill babies in villages, etc when in Vietnam and that effected him.
Okay, I'll stop here...if I think of anything else, I'll post some more...I welcome any insights on my mom.


No comments: