Wednesday, November 5, 2008

America never was a christian nation!

There! I've said it!! I want to go into more detail about it! But I've done this over and over and over again over at certain christian forums, only to be rebuked, villified as a hater of America, and almost kicked out of the forums. I'm tired to arguing my point over htis...but it seems that Christians in America have blinders on their eyes. Our founding fathers were not christians!! How can they not see that!! I figure, it's because many christians look on outward appearances (and color!) don't know that just because someone wears a tie and suit, etc, doesn't mean they are a upstanding 'church going citizen" They don't realize the deep occultic 33 freemasonry elements, and rosicrucianism, etc in our founding fathers backgrounds. They were spoonfed on propaganda in school as little kids about George Washington and the Cherry Tree. They were brainwashed into accepting our founding fathers as fighting for our freedom, and christianity. Also, they were taught that Native Americans were 'dirty bloodthirsty savages' that deserved to be conquered and rounded up in reservations. There was even those, in Americna history..I can't remmeber who,, who said that Native Americans deserved to be exterminated like the Canaanites of old and that God ordained the Puritans to take over the land. That is total BS!!!! I'm sorry, but it is!! and that mentality is still here among us!! Even today! Can't think more....so I'll just talk later!

No comments: