Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I got news for you. There was never a truly christian president in the USA. I personally don't see any difference Obama's presidency going to be, compared to Bush's, etc. Many American Christians are one sided, and naive, thinking Bush was truly "on God's side", along with Reagan, etc. They were all wicked men. I know that sounds harsh, but it's the truth. I know I sound radical, but hear me out! Even Abraham Lincoln wasn't pure. He and his wife had seances in the White house. You hardly hear any American christian talk about the sins of earlier presidents. We like to think it was the "good ole days"...the early days of our country. I say....NOT!!! Didn't Dolly Madison have wild parties at her home in Washington DC? I think she did. I don't think they were little old lady tea gatherings!

There was much suffering back in those days, too. Among native americans, slaves, etc. Except for rich white people.

I may step on some toes here, and forgive me...but, I see so much ignorance and stupidity among my christian brothers and sisters. It's sad. They close their ears up to the fact of evil republicans. They want to think that everyone evil is democrat. And everyone Republican is a born again Christian. That is a serious double standard!

Before I get back to that...let me draw your attention to the voting results. I didn't vote, so I'm not standing up for Obama, or anything...just notice that racismi is still alive in well in the southern part of the USA.
Most of the states that voted for McCain, the states that McCain won in, were southern states (except for Florida, of course) and the midwest plains states, as well as Montana.

I can't tell you how many times I've heard around town of people who were voting for McCain because they didn't want a N***** in the White House. To be honest...though I didn't care for Obama, (because of Muslim ties), in my heart I found myself hoping he would win, just to put racist white americans in their place. My heart was not right in attitudes, I know. But I also hoped McCain would win....yet,...I also knew that it didn't matter who won the election. They were both puppets under the same puppetmasters...the ones pulling the strings in the background.
What I'm getting at, is...Obama won. But GOd is in control. We are to put our trust in the LORD, not our elected leaders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually I agree!

And we were NEVER a Christian Nation. Some of our founders were truly vile. People forget though, you will not find much truth in a textbook, for history is written by those who win.

Prayer Warrior said...

THANK YOU, Anonymous!!I agree BIGTIME! We never was a christian nation. I can't tell you how many times I've gotten into arguments with other christians over at another forum over this very topic!! YES, they were vile!! History books only tell 'their' verson of history! I'm gonna go moer into detal about that here on the blog later down the road!

Judy said...

Cherokee,
You are very right, this has never ben a Christian nation.. it has been a 'false Christian' one however, and now as I see it the blinders are off for all to see who choose to see the truth. but sadly most will choose not to.
I didn't vote either, because the only one I want to rule over me is King Jesus!
Bless you for your honesty!

Much Love in Christ,
Judy