Some Believe that when the LORD urged His People to "Come out of her, my people" Revelation 18:4 in reference to the harlot of Babylon, that He was referring to America. I agree that the spirit of Babylon is in America and that there is occultic origins to America and her founding fathers, etc. However, I disagree about Turtle Island being Babylon. Turtle Island is what Native American people call the land that the country of America occupies. Some forget about the Native inhabitants of this land, and think that the LORD is telling the people to "Come out of her" that he is referring to all the immigrant origin peoples to leave and go back to their original countries. Okaaay! What about the original inhabitants of this land!! The Native Americans. Where would they go? It seems people want to think that Native people have died out and forget that there is Native Americans still in this land. Where would Native people go if the LORD was referring to immigrant people to return to their original lands, England, France, etc? The Native Americans are the original gatekeepers of this land. If you haven't figured it out by now, I see Turtle Island and America as two different entities. The so called 'christians' who came over here for 'religious freedom' came uninvited and took over and looked at Native people as if the people were "Canaanites' and 'devils' that had to be exterminiated! I just watched a documentary the other night about the first massacre of Native people done by English settlers...a massacre of Pequot people...women and children included massacred by puritans, who saw it as a 'sweet savor' in God's nostrils! Some would watch this documentary and accuse it as being that of 'revisionist' history. They don't want to face the truth and the facts!!! The puritans were NOT in the right! The Land..Turtle Island is neither New Israel, Canaan, nor is it Babylon! I believe, however that hte economic, and political(and religious) system that is currently occupying Turtle Island...the state called America is part of spiritual system of Babylon, as is every other nation in the world..til when Yeshua returns and sets up His Kingdom here on Earth! I believe that when the LORD spoke to us to "Come out of her, my people" He was referring spiritually. I believe that we will be here on earth during the tribulation period, but if we are ready as that Spotless bride, we will be hidden from the bowls of wrath poured out...for the bowls of wrath is poured out on those with the mark of the beast...also, if you look at Revelations 9, when the bottomless pit is opened and the demonic locusts are let loose, they are only allowed to hurt the people who don't have the seal of God on their foreheads...in other words, we, who are truly His, won't be touched by these things. We are protected, because we are under the blood of Jesus, just as the children of Israel were under the blood of the passover lambs..on their door lintels and the angel of death passed over them when the angel of the Lord was sent to slay the firstborn child in each household in Egypt. If you think about it, the Passover story in Egypt is a picture of the end of days and tribulation...there is a book written about this by Daniel Juster and Keith Intrator, Messianic Jews. I can't think of it, right off. I want to say more, but can't think right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment