Just got thru listening to Coast to Coast. The first hour guest was a creation scientist, Dennis Swift.
He talked about evidence of dinosaurs on the earth same time as man, and about petroglyphs, that show actual correct drawings of ancient dinosaurs, waaay before scientists were on the scene digging up the bones and studying how the dinosaurs looked and lived, etc. very interesting stuff! I've been interested in this....check out his site and look at the pictures of the petroglyphs!
Looking at some of the pictures, I found some interesting things. Look at this picture, for example! Notice, not just the triceratops, but also the figures nearby, the ones that look like they have horns. One is rather tall. I don't think these people are Native people with native headdress. Go over on another site, and look at this! This horned human skull was uncovered at a site in Penn. back in the 1800's. It, along with others were 7ft tall. Now maybe I'm wrong...maybe the petroglyphs are that of Native horned headwear...but I've also seen some really spooky petroglyphs elsewhere of really tall figures with creepy eyes. I believe these are Nephilim giants. Native stories have stories of giants, too.
When I started reading Cherokee stories, especially from James Mooney's "History, Myths, and Sacred Formulas of the Cherokee"
I found it interesting, stories of giant birds called Tlanuwas known to pick up children and dogs off to their nests. All other tribes had similar stories, especially stories of the Piasa on the Mississippi, near Alton, Illinois.
I believe that these creatures existed and were killed by people. Similar stories were told in Midieval Europe, especially that of Beowulf. There are many movies that came out about Beowulf, a hero who kills Grendal, a monster that terrorizes the local kingdom. Grendal is a giant "covered in impenetrable scales and horny growths". I find that interesting...because in certain Native american stories, there are inscriptions of 'stone giants". The Cherokee had stories of a giant covered in 'stone', also.
I believe that some of the 'dinosaurs' were not just animals, but a result of mix of fallen angels with animals, just as they did with human women in Genesis 6:4. I have a book Sefer HaAggadah, Book of Legends" by Hayyim Nahman Bialik and Y.H. Rawnitzky
It's a collections of stories from ancient rabbinical writings from the Talmud and Midrash, on page 25, there is a paragraph of description of the days before the flood. Of the corruption on the earth. It describes 'centaurs' coming into being and....GET THIS! Men's faces turning apelike!! When I saw that, it blew me away!! Scientists and evolutionists would like us to believe we developed from apelike men! I remember studying and having to memorize all that stuff about "homo-erectus, homo sapiens, etc in Physical anthropology! Well, I think i now know where these s o called 'apelike men' came from!! They were part of the nephilim!
Update
8 years ago

5 comments:
Interesting Point about The Nephilim Connection, with Mens Faces turning Ape Like ... Probably On The spot LOL. Hey I like The Look of Those Pines Needle baskets . Do You Actually weave pine Needles together to make those Baskets. Thats Fantastic. We have a Guy here who weaves Palm Fronds together to make .... Hats, Baskets, Mats, Fish Baskets an Old Traditional Fishing Trap Type Thing. He's from Thursday Island an Islander. Keeps His Methods under Tight Wraps. I have Watched a Couple of Times But he's So Quick you Need a Time lapse camera to get The detail. hhahaha. Thanks Baz.
Hey Baz, Yes, I actually weave..actually I coil the baskets! I start in the middle of the basket and work my way out and keep adding pine needles as I coil. I just finished a beautiful basket tonite! Made it different, I added some turqoise nuggets and amber to the basket! It's really cool looking!! I'll have to take a picture of it and put it up sometime this weekend!
Hi Cerokeehippie!
I googled for info and up you came! I was searching for some information regarding a 7ft tall Native American Male who has been walking with me in Spirit for more than 30 years now. There is no doubt i'm Red on the inside this time round and i've felt quite alone being disconnected from my people yet this amazing Spirit brings me great peace and comfort. I just felt to see if i could find out anything about him. Why not? Don't even know why i'm sharing this with you but trust to just because you arrived in my space. Love to you...
Hi Gaia, to be honest, you might not like my answer...but here I go, I believe that the 7 and 8 ft tall ones were nephilim, offsprings of fallen angels and human women. I don't believe they were good. There are native stories of having to deal with giants who were cannibals, etc. The Pauites out n Nevada tell of this. There were nephilim offspring all over the world, not just in Native American culture. And they're mentioned in the bible as well. Genesis 6:4. Goliath, who David killed, was a nephilim. Some of these nephilim had 6 fingers on each hand, 6 toes on each foot and double rows of teeth. Many think that demons were fallen angels, but in reality, demons are the dead nephilim.
They can be deceptive and appear as an angel (or messenger) of light.
I think the ancients got their legends and mythology from the nephilim! Like Hercules, the greed gods, the titans!
Post a Comment