Right now I'm listening to Coast to Coast with George Noory with guest William Henry. William Henry is new age, yet, I'm finding interesting insights of things from him. He's talking about how the Capitol in Washington DC was made to be a temple of man. There are 7 sections in the capitol building, correlating to the 7 chakras, sections of man. Guess who is deified in the capitol? It's man. George Washington. If you get a chance, google "The_Apotheosis_of_Washington" It's a mural painting in the Dome of the capitol, showing Washington as a god like figure in the sky, surrounded by 72 stars. What is significiant about 72? 72 is the number of nations in the bible. Also, 72 fallen angels that were appointed to each of the nations. In other words, this is very antichrist. I suggest people to check out Peter Goodgame's site "Red Moon Rising" Google him and his site. And then go to his writings on "Giza Discovery" He's a christian scholar with insight of things. I wish I was able to go into details here but it's too complicated for me to go into.
There is also a christian dvd series that goes into things...check out "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings" Vol 1, "the NEw Atlantis" and Vol 2 "Riddles in Stone" which goes into the secret societies, the Rosicrucian and Freemasons plan for America to be a new Atlantis and the occultic symbolism in Washington DC. It really is there folks. I'm serious. I remember that another building..I think the National Archives, also has a god figure surrounded by 72 pillars. It blew me away to hear that...I believe that the figure of a god, Osiris, Washington, etc, surrounded by 72 stars or pillars represent the antichrist or satan and the 72 nations or fallen angels over those nations.
I'm also reading a book right now. About Michelangelo's mural paintings in the Cistine Chapel. I'd never really studied about Michelangelo before. I knew he was a sculpture and artist and heard my grandmother comment on him. The book "The Sistine Secrets" by two rabbis, Benjamin Blech and Roy Dolinger goes into kabbalistic symbolism and subtle snubbing of Pope Julius II. In the middle of book right now, so I won't comment too much about it yet, except on the topic of the Vatican.
The word for Vatican originated from pagan origin. It was the name of the Etruscan mother goddess, Vatika. The site was also a Etruscan cemetery. I remember reading a while back, about tombs under the Vatican. Vatika was also the name of a bitter grape that grown there! The wine made from it was called that, too. and there was also a hallucinative weed grown there, called by the same name!! Wow! Creepy!
Michelangelo was very gay! What's really weird, is that he paints in the murals in the chapel of sibyls, a very pagan female figure. The sibyls are very masculine looking women. Weird. THe book says that used male models to paint the sibyls. The sibyls look like men with breasts. Weird, weird!! He does a lot of naked figures. Actually, the pope wanted the Sistine chapel to be an exact copy of the Temple of Solomon. According to Torah, this is forbidden! The authors are rabbis, so they know this.
Pope Julius also had siphylis.
I need to do more studying before I comment anymore, but the authors want to make it as if Michelangelo was snubbing the pope but I'm wondering if it's more than that. I have some theories of my own..but I'll wait til I study more.
Update
8 years ago

1 comment:
This is amazing stuff... especialy about Micha.... keep me posted to what you find out...
Judy
Post a Comment