When I go thru spells of depression, like right now, these past few days..(Im stuck inside, can't go anywhere because of the icy weather!) I find myself listening to Israeli music! Along with Hummus(a tryphophen filled food!! Chickpeas have tryp. which is good for depression!), and God's promises, gets me thru. I find Israeli music soothing and peaceful! I don't know all the words, but I feel such healing and peaceful feelings listening to the music. I go to a list of Israeli stations online and I listen to the stations. I alternate between the stations. Reshet Gimel, Arutz 7, Reshet Bet(which is mostly news and talk, but they have music, too), and others.
There's one song, I don't know the words, but I know it's about En Gedi! I love that song! I haven't heard it in awhile, though. I'm rusty on my Hebrew, but when hearing people talk on Israeli radio, I can make out some words and I get an idea what they're talking about, commercials, etc. I want to get back to learning more Hebrew. En Gedi is an oasis near the Dead Sea. It has a beautiful waterfall there. It's where David hid from Saul when Saul was pursuing him.
I think of Israel. I know Israel has her problems! Satan and his cronies want to hurt Israel. But that little country is in God's hands, even though her enemies want to destroy her. Even enemies in her own gov!! I haven't been following Israeli current events lately, but I just know that. (Yeah, the illuminati has it's hands in Israel, too, but despite that, God is still in control. A perfect picture of even in my life...I have enemies in my own family...hostile to God, and who I fear have schemes ...which I won't go into right here...yet, God is still in control. I feel just like Israel when it comes to situations in my life...
Also, same thing about the Body of Messiah, the Church. We have enemies within us...Jesus said that there would be wolves that would be disguised as sheep that would creep in...and there are literally luciferians and satanists in elements of the church, doing sacrifices, etc...don't believe me..just check out my sister-in-Christ's Multijudy's blog! She goes into that. A link to her blog is on the right of the screen.
Anway, I get homesick for Israel. I think of beautiful Israel when I listen to the beautiful ISraeli music.
Update
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment