I noticed that I 'pick up' on spirits or things about people. I don't know how to explain it. For example, there are certain people, when I'm around, I get certain feelings around them. Even people on tv. I remember when I was little, I didn't understand it at the time, but watching the Beverly Hillbillies, I would pick up on something 'shameful' about Nancy Culp, (Miss Hathaway, Mr. Drysdale's secretary). I didn't know what it was at the time, but I know now that I was 'picking up on the fact that she was a lesbian. (Yeah, she was) Even later, with my discernment 'tuned up', when I would watch Carol Burnett, I picked up on creepy things...I don't know what, but just really creepy feelings about Carol Burnett. I don't know what. I tend to avoid watching tv evangelists for the most part, especially the prosperity teachers, etc. There was one, Mike Murdock, who if I would see on tv, I would quickly turn the channel. I avoided him like the plague! There definitely something creepy and sleazy about him! Later, my friend, Judy, outed him as one of her 'controllers' in the satanic monarch system she was inslaved in. It didn't surprised me at all!
I realize that have a gift of discernment about things and I'm thankful to God for this! It keeps me out of trouble! However, it is difficult to deal with sometimes...especially when I feel uncomfortable and confusement in certain social situations. Sometimes even when watching a movie, I may pick up on uneasy feelings about an actor or actress, even though in the movie, they play a good guy/gal.
Tonight, I went to a restaurant, and I picked up on negative vibes from the waitress. I tend sometimes to take things personally, thinking it's about me, when really, it may be something in their life, ..or maybe I just pick up in demons in them. Like it or not, most people have some form of demon clinging to them...which may try to play games, etc. I don't know what is going on in the waitress's life, but she seemed friendly to me, but I picked up on resentment of some kind.
When I'm around certain people who aren't saved, don't know the LORD, I pick up on the emptyness in their lives and it's torture for me to feel the void in them! Especially family. And it's frustrating when they won't acknowledge the need for Him in their life and/or won't have me share with them. It's agony feeling this.
I wonder if my discernment or sensitivity has something to do with why I feel more comfortable in solitude situations or with just a few people. I feel so not in control when around several people.
I used to think people didn't like me or were mad at me. One time I was at a gathering, and I asked if people were mad at me. The leader said that I'm perceptive, discerning of spirits..sensitive that way and tend to project the stuff people are going thru, as if it's about me. For example, one person came in, had just had a fender bender, another couple that came in, happened to have marital problems, etc. I was picking up on their 'junk', the leader said. I hadn't realized that before. It wasn't about me!
Some people...I get around, and I feel confusment and otu of control and shakey around. I think it's those people who are in witchcraft of some kind. One or two people I have to totally avoid because it could get confrontational! It's as if they have familiar spirits that know how to pick how to upset me. Fortunately, I hadn't had that type of confronation lately! I learned to avoid trouble!!
Update
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment