Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Preparing for these days of tribulation!

I pray that people would know in the Spirit these times we are in. I pray that we would prepare accordingly! That we would be the virgins with the oil and not the foolish virgins! What is the oil we need? The oil of the Holy Spirit in our lives! Seeking Him above all else in these days. Not focus on food, clothing, etc...but for our relationship with Him. He is going to want to use us and we are going to need to be ready.

I believe that the fear of the economic situation, unemployment, rising cost of food, etc, failing businesses, etc, can be a trap of satan to get our eyes off of Yeshua(Jesus in Hebrew if you don't know yet!). We need to seek after Him like never before! Cry out to Him for that oil that will get us thru! Remember His Words, "Do not be anxious then saying "what shall we eat? or "what shall we drink?" etc "Seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness" He is that gold and silver we need!! He will provide for us in the wilderness in these last days, just as He provided for the children of Israel in the Wilderness of Sinai! I believe also that He will cause us to transport from one place to another to minister to people, just like He did with Philip in Acts 8:39-40.

I don't know why but I often dream of flying or floating in the air from one place to the other. I don't know why I do this in my sleep. In the dream I'm usually hoping to be transported to the LORD! I wonder if Abba is preparing me in my sleep for what is going to happen when I'm awake in these last days. I hope I'm not sounding bizarre.

I had a dream the other night. I dreamed that I was told that I was Rebekah. I saw myself in the mirror in the dream, and instead of seeing me, I saw the image of a ancient Near Eastern Jewish woman...Rebekah! No, I'm not saying I'm her reincarnated! LoL. I don't understand why Abba had me dream this...I think because Rebekah is prophetic for us. I've heard how Abraham's servant represent the Holy Spirit, bringing the gifts to Rebekah. Gold. Somehow it's related to that. Someone may have more insight from the Spirit about this!

I want to say more, but can't think right now!

No comments: