Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Abusive Indian boarding schools

I thought I would share some videos. People need to know these things!! TO listen first hand accounts of the abuse in the gov. and religious (so called 'christian') boarding schools that Native children went thru. Even up to my generation!!! I know of a guy my age (42) who experienced this first hand...He was forbiddened to speak his Native language. The pathetic thing about this is that so called 'christians' did these things!!!! WOE unto THEM!!! THey have become stumbling blocks!! It would have been better for them that a millstone be put around their neck and to be cast into the sea!!!

This is NOT liberal antichristian propaganda! This stuff really did happen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDshQTBh5d4


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CReISnQDbBE


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXhEwA-WaNk


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1tiQB8gt5g

4 comments:

Linda L. said...

This so awful. I had read of some of these things before in other locations, like Arizona. I pray for healing to come to these Native Americans.

Sunfish said...

Thank you for sharing these videos.
Its nothing other than abuse and its satanic, while they say "God"
It is just horrific.

Anonymous said...

I have been to a quote unquote "Christian School" like that poor women.
It was the most abusive and evil thing I had even seen. They beat me too, but only once. The look I gave them frightened them. And I refused to give them the satisfaction of crying.

When they said God loved me, I asked if it was the same love the principal had when he was in his office with a cheerleader on his lap, or when he was looking at his "secret" porno stash? I felt that energy that scares me sometimes, and that filthy bastard NEVER messed with me again. He only tried one more time, but I stared him down, made him nervous.

What the US did to others is appalling. What may surprise people is one of Hitlers men in charge copied a program we had in many states here, we had laws in place where natives, Gypsies, blacks, handicapped, etc....were sterilized many without their knowledge. We had those laws in place Long before Hitler came to power in Germany. We were not that much better than they were back then.

Anonymous said...

I want to clarify, it was not a native school. It was a private run of the mill Christian school.

There will always be power mad decieved idiots out there who think you need to get with their program.