Thursday, January 1, 2009

Understand some things

Yes, I talk about Israel and I'm into Hebrew, Judaic studies, etc. However, unfortunately, some think, that because I'm into these things, that I'm into John Hagee(who says Jews don't need Yeshua as Messiah to be saved), hate Arabs, etc. Unfortunately, because I've been to Israel, and study the Feasts, Hebrew, love to sing Jewish folk songs, etc, that it's all political, etc. No, I don't think that at all. In fact, I know that the illuminati and luciferians are in the Israeli gov, just as much as they are in American gov, politics, etc. I remember how I was at a gathering in Israel and the then Prime minister of Israel, Yitzak Rabin came in to give a speech. Immediately hte atsmosphere changed and I felt a creepy vibe off of his presence. I didn't know what it was at the time. Another time, I saw Ariel Sharon talking on TV one time and immediately, I was creeped out by him..I felt a very sinister demonic entity in him. The same feeling I got from Saddam Hussein. A very reptilian presence in him.

However, God did promise the Land of Canaan to the descendents of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. His promises and covenant with Abraham is still there. And..there is a scripture:

Isaiah 19:19-25

In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near its border.
And it will become a sign and a witness to the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the LORD because of oppressors, and He will send them a savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them.
Thus the LORD will make Himself known in Egypt, and the Egyptians will know the LORD in that day. They will even worship and sacrifice and offering, and will make a vow to the LORD and perform it.
And the LORD will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the LORD, and He will respond to them and heal them.
In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and teh Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians.
In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the Earth.
whom the LORD of Hosts has blessed, saying 'Blessed is Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."

I'm not into trying to 'be jewish', I'm into being me in Him and part of that is knowing the richness of our spiritual heritage which happens to be Hebraic! The Root!! Scripture opens up like never before from what I've learned studying stuff...for example, finding out, for example, why Jesus stood up in the temple on Sukkot..on the great day which happens to be called Hoshanna Rabba, and crying out that those who come to Him ..as a result out of his innermost being shall flow that living water!(Mayim Chaim in Hebrew). When He said that, that was the day that the ritual of drawling of water took place by priests and prayers were said for rain. There is a lot to go into detail and I don't have time to go into it here. It was also a reference to Isaiah 12:3 which was recited on that day, too.
Isaiah 12:3
Therefore you will joyously draw water
From the springs of salvation(Yeshuah)

Another incite is on teh word Hosanna. Most christians think Hosanna was just a word without any meaning that was used on Palm Sunday when Jesus rode the donkey into Jerusalem. There was deep Jewish signifance to that. Hosanna is pronounced Hoshienu in Hebrew. It means "Save us" It's part of the Hallel, Psalms 113-118 which were recited on the Feasts, especially Sukkot!
Psalm 118:25-27a
O LORD, do save, we beseech thee;
O LORD, we beseech thee, do send prosperity!
Blessed is the One who comes in the Name of the LORD.
The LORD is GOD and He has given us LIGHT

By the way, noticed the third line!
Blessed is the One who comes in the Name of the LORD"

Those are the very same words that Yeshua said to the religious leaders that they would not see Him until on that day when they say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD"

Luke 13:34
Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem,the city that kills the prophets and stones those sent to her. HOw often I wanted to to gather your children together, just as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not have it!
Behold, your house is left to you desolate; and I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say "Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the LORD"

I sing these very words in my recent video I just posted on Youtube!!
Baruch Haba Bashem Adonai, Halleluyah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou5CW87yaoE

No comments: