Thursday, January 8, 2009

WOE unto the fake satanic christians!!!

WOE, WOE, WOE!!! Unto the well known 'christian' ministers and stars out there, who are not what they seem behind the doors where no one sees except the LORD who sees it all!!!!

WOE unto you!!! You who molested my sister Judy!!! WOE unto you Oral ROberts!!! WOe unto you Mike Murdock. WOe unto you DIno, WOE unto you Roy Clark!! WOE, WOE, WOE!!!!!! WOE unto you Kenneth COpeland!!!
WOE unto you Todd Bentley! Woe unto any one else...the secret sex perverts and satanists who put on a show of 'being a servant of Christ".

HE SEES it ALL!!!!! WOE unto those also who use fear and intimidation unto the sheep!!! Woe unto them!!!
The LORD GOD shall bring justice in the end!!! I pray for repentence!!!! AMong those who have used the Name of Jesus for EVIL!!!!
No wonder Jesus said that at the judgment there would be those who would say "LORD LORD, didn't we do mighty things in your Name?" but He would say "Depart from me, ye doers of iniquity!" I pray that would not be the fate of many of 'christian celebityville...but I'm afraid it might be. :(

You cannot hide in the darkness!! He sees it ALL!!!! The average joe american christian may not see it, but Yeshua does!!!
These are stumbling blocks in the Kingdom. Yeshua said "WOE unto those who cause any of these little ones to stumble! It would be better that a millstone be cast around their neck and th rown into the sea than for them to cause these little ones to stumble!!"
Judy has survived...but how many out there who have gone thru the shit Judy has(Yes, I will say that word rightly in this case, because that's what they have done ...Shit!)...how many of those who have gone thru the shit done by these wellknown ministers...how many of them have stumbled and turned from the LORD, thinking He was the one doing the shit to them?!!!
WOE unto them!!!

When I was almost sacrificed by my mom as a 5 yr old, when she was chanting in satanic tongues and my carpet caught on fire (Look it up under Pilgrim Candle incident)...satan lied to me and I thought it was God telling me that He hated me and wanted me dead! That was a lie from the pit of hell and I know Judy and others who have gone the shit they did by luciferian 'christians', had the same thing happen to them..satan came to them in the form of God, telling them that He was cold and hated them and wanted them dead, abused, or sexu ally used as a slave for his purposes.

To any secret lucfierians lurking my sight, spies, etc, WOE UNTO YOU!!!!! HIS MERCY is everlasting and is there!!! PLEASE take it!!! It's HIS goodness that brings us into REpentence!!! He will change you if you choose HIM> He is MORE POWERFUL than satan!!!!

Another thing..it seems to me that the churches in the bible belt are the most shitty ones!!! Full of religion and junk! WOE unto the spirit of religion in Arkansas, Oklahoma, TN< TExas, etc!!!! Woe unto the wealth and prosperity teachers, and teh fancy slick TBN t ypes!!! WOE unto them!!!!!

1 comment:

Judy said...

And the only thing I hsve to add my sister is....
I agree...

Love & prayers,
Judy