I just woke up. Got attacked by the enemy this morning! When it comes on, it feels like someone squeezing me. I was sleeping when it happened...you try crying out Jesus...in the sleep it's in my mind...I finally woke up, real sleepy and drowsy. I wanted to go back to sleep, but knew it would happen again. This time I told it to be gone in Name of Jesus. I also sensed it fixing to say something to me..immediately I forbid it to do so and told it to go in Name of Jesus...I quoted scripture "No weapon formed against me shall prosper..." Then I started worshipping the Lord...started singing as usually do...one of my Hebrew songs....when I sang, that did it! The atmosphere changed..and I knew it was gone! I guess this happened around 8 or 9am.
I heard Russ Dizdar program not too long ago about these kind of attacks...he said they happen at a certain time of the night..around 3am or in that time abouts, .and that they don't happen any other time. Well, Russ, brother, I'm sorry, but you're wrong! I get these attacks at other times, too! Even in the afternoon taking a nap!!
I went back to sleep, and this time I had a dream. I dreamed, I guess i was a child, and was in some place like a library or store. I was racing against two boys. It was some kind of game and the goal of the game was to go all thru out the place, stuffing your bags full as many toys as you can and make it first at the end and you'll win. I started stuffing my bags, finding Peanuts, Snoopy, and for some reason, Lucy dolls, in my bags...but the boys were mean and found ways to steal my bags. I thought they were taking my bags as their own, but I happen to find they hid one of my bags under a table and I was glad to get it back. I turned and found the boys almost at the end...it looked like very steep elevator stairs that they were trying to climb..but it was soooo steep and narrow and they kept falling off and trying to get back on. I ran as fast as I could, to beat them, hoping they would keep falling off the stairs, so I could make it to the finish line. I stepped onto a step and immediately a door opened and VOOOM! Automatically I found myself being taken (like one of those moving floors in airports that move tired people from one end to the other) all the way to the end...where I entered into a bathroom...some nice baths. I then heard music and there were friendly people...(no it wasn't anything lewd, etc...it was as if I was a child sent ot the baths to refreshed after the game, etc) then it was as if I was seeing the child...and those people were there...different family members of the child, planning on who of them was going o adopt the child, etc. since it's parents were dying, etc.
I have to say also that before that dream..in the early part of dream, I think it was in the same baths...also there was a part where Myrtle was in the dream. I don't know why but I dream a lot of Myrtle not really dying. Myrtle, for those who haven't read my earlier blogs yet, was a sweet christian black lady who cleaned my grandparents home and took care and babysitted me when I was little. She died when I was around 14 yrs old...she had diabetes and had part of her leg amputated from complications brought on by diabetes. Well, she was the only one I knew when I was a child, who was a christian.
Anyway, keep dreaming of her at times...I don't know why...it's always the same..I dream that she wasn't really dead, but was alive and I find her and go visit her. Maybe it's spiritual..that she's with the LORD and one day i will get to see her again! I know when she died, I was real young in the LORD and I struggled with doubts, etc when she died. She wasn't perfect..she smoked, but you know what? I believe smoking is the last thing that concerns the Father when it comes to if His Child is ready or not for Heaven. I believe He's more important in that we have forgiveness in our heart, when it comes to being ready for when we go. He says that if we don't forgive others, then He won't forgive us.
Myrtle, I would later learned, when she was younger, caught her husband with another woman. It really upsetted her and she got a gun and shot at them. Thank God she didn't shoot either of them. but she suffered from bitterness til, I was told "She got religion".(that's how my unsaved grandmother at the time said it) I couldn't imagine her shooting anyone! She was the sweetest person, with no malice, for anyone! She sang and played the piano bluesy gospel songs.
I remember a few times..once or twice, when she had taken me out on some errands, I'm not sure if I, as a child(as you know children do, they can be a pain!) gotten on her nerves or not, but when we got home, she immediately disappeared into the other room and I peeked and she was on her knees praying. I think she was asking the LORD's forgiveness for something...I'm afraid it might have been because of me! I'm not sure! Seeing she was praying...I went off and let her be alone in privacy.
I remember one day I came home from school, and found some of my toys moved, as if someone had been playing with them. Nana came in and told me it was Myrtle! Nana then continued and told me how Myrtle never had toys when she was little, because her family were poor, sharecroppers, and she had to help pick cotton when she was little. I didn't mind Myrtle playing with my toys!
I prized a radio that she gave me for my birthday one year. I could kick myself for giving that radio away!! I mean, it wasn't anything fancy. It was a 1960's or early 70's AM radio (wasn't there a time when there wasn't FM radio? I think so) It was just AM radio, but I prized that radio, it was white, I think it was realistic brand? Not sure...I put some Dallas Cowboy stickers on it and I used to listen to my favorite KFJZ radio station at night...KFJZ at the time played soft middle of the road songs, James Taylor, Linda Ronstadt, etc. I thought that station was a cool station, but later in middle school learned that others didn't think so! LOL. I later got a different radio!, one that did have FM! But because Myrtle gave me that radio, I cherished it!
Update
8 years ago

1 comment:
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Though 3am does seem to be the most powerful or common time, I see spirits at anytime of day.
Does not have to be nighttime.
Post a Comment