Monday, January 12, 2009

Important stuff

Hey everyone, I'm glad I have this forum to post my thoughts and feelings and I don't have to worry about being banned from a forum or it getting into an ugly debate, etc. I hate those!! I'm thankful for having a blog! I also want to say this to everyone! Forgive me for saying cuss words..the f word and S word. I used to not cuss. I remember as a young Believer, fresh in the LORD, and taking a typing class one time and accidently typing the S--- word! I was in tears! LOL. I used to not say these words...it wasn't until after going thru the abusive church mess 10 yrs ago that I started using these words. No, not all the time..but when I really got upset, etc. Well, Abba's been healing me these past 10 or so years..and it's been a progress.

I choose to LOVE the LORD my GOD with all of my heart, mind and soul, and I want everything to do is for Him...because I see the bad and how things really are, satanists, etc in the church, etc, that doesn't mean I don't LOVE the LORD anymore!! I keep my eyes on Him, not on the satanists, or church system, etc. I pray that people would see my heart, despite my faults...and even if they disagree with certain views I have, etc. I want to love what Yeshua loves and hate what He hates. He got unto the religious leaders of the day. His harshest words were towards the religious, not the Am-HaAretz..people of the land. It would probably be the same, today!
After going thru the abusive fellowship, I couldn't stomach reading my bible. I'm so thankful that I 'm overcoming that, now...I've been getting back in the Word, and last night was studying about Balaam. He was hired by Balak to curse Israel and the LORD wouldn't let him curse Israel...he blessed Israel instead...yet, he encouraged Balak and the Amalekites on how to make Israel stumble with idolatry and sexual imorality, etc. I find it odd that Balaam knew YHWH or was familiar with his voice...yet, he was disobedient and contrived to cause harm to Israel. IN the NT, Balaam is described as an example of the false prophets...those greedy for gain, money, , etc..it's weird...he knew God's voice..the LORD spoke to him, and he at a certain extent...either out of Fear of the LORD or because the LORD hindered him from cursing Israel, He blessed Israel with words from GOd,..yet he was disobedient and did evil! How much so today...there in the church may very well be those who say prophet words, words of God, etc, yet, behind the scenes, are coniving ways to cause the people to stumble in idolatry (secret satanic stuff?) and immorality....and for money, etc. Just something to think about.

1 comment:

Sunfish said...

love your blog-i wanted to ask u some stuff-sent u a pm on CL the other day.