Okay, once in a while I visit a certain forum, Ministering Deliverance, to see what's going on over there. Once in a while I post for help. Sadly, this forum is a flop! Hardly anyone responds to me. Maybe because I posted the story of my experience of "the Pilgrim Candle" and my mom's satanic tongues, and my suspicions about a certain charismatic school in Dallas. I had done that a year or so ago. Lets just say I didn't get very many positive responses. Only a few respond to me on this forum. Yesterday, after I had ask if it was possible I had a spirit assigned to me, (and I had explained how I went thru breaking stuff off, renouncing sins of ancestors, etc) one person responded with a stupid question "Did you know there is a particular demon assigned to the Cherokee indians?" My user name is also Cherokee hippie over at that site. Here's a quote of how I responded:
"*SIGH* THere's ancestral demons all cultures, not just Native American. There's ancestral demons in the Irish or scottish line, too, you know! By the way, the most christian line of my family happens to be my Cherokee side...my most 'pagan sides happen to be the European sides...rosicrucian, masonic, etc.
And, by the way, all this info I'm sharing is my mom's side of the family, my NONcherokee side!"
Then, I looked up the book that this person claims they read of it saying there was a particular ancestral demon assigned to Cherokee. I looked that book up on Amazon and was able to search in it and there was no mention of Cherokee ancestral demon in that book at all!! Not even mention of Cherokee or Native American, Indian, etc.
Why do these people want to play games with me?!! They, unfortunately, are being used by satan to harass me. I realize now, it is dangerous to ask for help on some forums because you never know who is lurking on those sites!! There may even be sites disquised as 'christian' but are really luciferian!! Not saying that site is, but it's possible that there are those that are!! Maybe or maybe not them...that's not for me to say. Only God knows!!
By the way, after I had responded, that person went back over their post and changed it, deleting the comment about Cherokee having a ancestral demon assigned to them. They apparently also went over changing their comments 4 times.
Another thing I noticed on the forum is how complicated they make deliverence from demons. There are those who talk about having 200 demons, etc and still going thru deliverence, etc. I don't think God would make it all that complicated. Some over there, when it comes to getting rid of cursed things, pagan idols, etc, go so far as saying getting rid of any stuff animals such as frogs and owls, etc. I believe in being careful about what we bring in our homes, but not to that extent! That's going too far!! They make it complicated, when really, I believe God made it simple.
I think also some get so focused on deliverance from this and that, and having 200 different prayers for breaking off th is and that, that they forget about drawing close to Abba and focusing on Jesus.
I also wonder if maybe my user name intimidates other christians on forums. I noticed I don't get a lot of people talking to me. Now I don't know if it's because I'm doing something wrong, or lacking social skills, or if others are just intimidated, not wanting to talk to me because I'm Cherokee or hippie. I have a few blessed souls that speak to me..but they are few and inbetween. I know I have failed on one particular forum, and used to really get angry and blow up at how people respond to me about things, etc. But by the Grace of God, I have learned to avoid those situations and I felt Him wanting me to back off those forums that gets me upset. He doesn't mind me being at CrazyLab forum, though. Anyway, ..
But I wonder if other christians think that because of my username, seeing I'm Cherokee, they're afraid I have "cherokee demonic cooties' or something! It's sad but there is much ignorance among christians when it comes to Native Americans, etc, as well as ignorance about other things, such as the reality of ufos, gov. involvement, mkultra, Operation Paperclip, etc, etc. It's as if most are insulated in their personally church world and they're too afraid to investigate things for themselves, or to learn, afraid of catching 'demonic cooties' if they investigate stuff and learn what's really going on, etc.
Update
8 years ago

2 comments:
Actually Cherokee, I happen to be a member of the forum you are referring too. Under a bizarre name. And I never post! LOL
As a victim of mind control I do not appreciate feeling as if another is trying to control me by using the name of God. They do mean well but are too fundamental for my taste. I feel too restricted there.
I also noted their forum is too open. Many Luciferians are copying their posts and making fun of them. The members are not imo protected as much as they should be.
Its OK Cherokee, we luv ya.
They do not understand these things. And they do not understand from what I have observed that many of the natives already knew God.
They also do not seem familiar With Chosen Ones.
Lara,
What a world we live in Lara, not very many safe places as you have found out. By far our safety and deliverence rests in the real Jesus, not some hocuc pocus babble prayers and such, you are very right, it is suppose to be simple and it is.
I have learned the hard way, that Jesus is simple... I think a lot of the Native American worship is very simple and pure as well so do not stop being who you are in the Lord, you have a lot to teach us all.
I am always amazed at how well you write things, so it is easy to understand....just as it should be my sister...
What a blessing you are, and by the way I still want that CD by that NATIVE AMERICAN singer!!! HA!:)
Love ya Sis,
Judy
Post a Comment