Friday, January 16, 2009

We need to pull together!!!!

These last days are getting more and more perilous! As scripture says, "The Love of many shall wax cold", I've seen that in other Believers and I don't want to be a part of that. I'm human, I've made mistakes, but it seems that it is soooo easy us to get offended at each other. I get depressed because it seems more and more I can't find much christian fellowship---I mean deep fellowship...not just light casual stuff, but the serious kind..where we minister to each other and the Holy Spirit being in the midst. There's too much spiritual religious junk and it's sad.

Tonite was game night at a local cafe. I hung out and played with some people. We played dominoes. At one point in the game, it got on the topic of church. Then someone asked me where i went to church.

"That's a loaded question, but I'll answer it. Let me play this move, first" I said. Then I continued about how I wasn't in any of the churches in town. I said I didn't feel comfortable in any of the churches, then I explained how I believe in a relationship with the LORD, not religion and how there is a lot of dead religion in church, etc. I shared my faith..how I came to the LORD thru Crying Wind, etc. I wanted them to know about having a personal relationship with Jesus, not religion. I wish I could have said more, but I think I did reach some hearts...though in an uncomfortable way. (conviction). It seems that in the bible belt, it's about "going to church", not becoming a New Creation--born again. They don't know about it. They just know about 'going to church'. :( Because a lot of the churches are filled with people who don't know that, it's all dead religion! I'm not able to have that sweet fellowship I need and crave!

I'm planning on going to see Judy's brother and wife, hopefully this weekend. It seems that the enemy always steps in and intrude somehow. There is an acquaintance of mine. She doesn't have a car and is coming in town tomorrow. Aaaargh!!! It's suppose to be good weather tomorrow and I was hoping to see Judy's brother and wife tomorrow. "Sigh". I may have to wait til Sunday. This acquaintance need to get some shopping done and I have to take her back home...she lives 10 miles outside of town. Aaaargh!!!I can't say no to her because she doesn't have a car. Fortunately, she only comes in town twice a month.

I feel frustrated. Then, I know other Beleivers are offended with me for some reason or another. Especially if it has to do with Israel. :(

I feel like as if I'm just sitting around waiting til I die or til when the LORD returns. To be honest, I feel like if I get a sickness, cancer or something, I will just be glad to go so to leave this monotomous boring life.

I don't know...maybe Abba is having me around unbelievers for the most part right now to be that light...even though I can't do much because of people's hard hearts, etc. I feel constricted.

Earlier today, I was eating lunch and talking to another acquaintance of mine. I almost started getting into a theory of mine about Bush, Mk-ultra, and a church shooting that happened in my home town 10 yrs ago The Wedgewood Baptist shootings) when Bush was Gov of Texas and how I think it was a set up to get christian votes for Bush in the presidental election back in 1990. (Bush Jr and Laura showed up for the citywide memorial service--I was there and saw them and inside my gut, I felt as if there was something behind the whole thing...I didn't know about mind control assassins, mk-ultra, illuminati, NWO, etc back then. But anyway, deep inside me when I saw Bush and his wife, I felt God tell me, "No Lara, you don't know what's really behind them...don't shake their hand!)
I remember the shootings effected me and I cried for the victims. It was at a youth gathering when the gun man came in and shot up the place. It reminded me of my 'baptist youth group days'. In fact, Craig Erb, an acquaintance from my Baptist youth days, had almost showed up at that gathering (He was now a baptist youth director) but something caused him to back out. He would have been at that gathering!!
Oops, getting back to the friend I was talking to today at lunch, I was about to tell her about how it was a set up to get christian votes for Bush (Because Bush showed up and he even raised his hands...after the pastor of Wedgewood urged everyone to raise their hands in praise to God)...but then, she was a total 'pagan', secular, liberal and responded "What do you mean, he is one of them!" I responded, "No he isn't" and wanted to tell her more..I wanted to tell her about the secret luciferianism, 33 degree masons, etc...but she responded..."Okay, lets not go there. ... because I'll just disagree"
I suspect this acquaintance of mine has gone thru satanic stuff in her family...it might trigger her in certain ways if I continue about things....so Iwasn't able to talk about things I wanted to talk about.
Pray for me to have wisdom to know how to explain all of this complicated stuff to those around me...
I pick up on heavy stuff of this acquaintance of mine...she's been thru something.

Okay, I can't think now...but...since we're been on topic of Bush, here's the latest video I put up on Youtube!!! of me and Baby cat again!!! This time...it's funny. You'll see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqEv3T

No comments: