Wednesday, January 7, 2009

antisemitism makes me sick!

I get soooo angry at any antisemtism!! Even mild forms. It irks me bigtime!! I'm sorry, but I do not see Israel as a racist state! And face it! God said that He would bring His people back to the Land, even despite the leaders of Israel being in sin! I will stand for Israel. NO, I'm not a warmongering arab hater racist. I'm angry at the other nations hatred for Israel and Jewish people and I won't tolerate any of it!!! If anyone doesn't like my Israeli singing, Hebrew, etc, then TOUGH!! That's how I feel comfortable worshipping my LORD, is in His culture (as well as Native AM, too, ;) ) If Im rejected for my love for Israel *SIGH* Then so be it. NO, I don't agree with all rabbis or political leaders of Israel. I acknowledge that their eyes are blind to Messiah...yet there will be a day when their eyes will be open and they will say "Baruch Haba BaShem Adonai" Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the LORD" and as Zechariah says "They will mourn for Him, like a long lost son"
It doesn't make sense to say that Israel shouldn't be a state because it's not founded by Messiah, but by illuminati politicians...Didn't God allowed Israel to return to Israel thru a Pagan Persian ruler back in the Old Testament? Darius was a pagan, yet, God moved his heart to allow Israel to return to the land...it's the same thing. It's by His Grace. I mean, face it!! Where would the refugees of the Holocaust would have been able to go after going thru the shit under nazi germany? Even back in teh days, when Jesus was walking on the earth, Judea was ruled by Herod and his family and the Romans....a Roman ruler once said that they rather be a pig in Herod's household than a relative...Herod killed his own wife, sons, etc, Not only did he try to kill Jesus, killing the little babies, etc, but he was really rotten to the core. He wasn't popular with the people of ISrael...

I'm sorry but FUCK the Israel haters out there!!! FUCK THEM! FUCK THEM and thier negative views towards Jews!!! Yeah, there are some rotten racist rabbis out there, but there are rotten racists everywhere...even in teh christian church!

It is a double standard to not acknowledge Israel as a state just because of how she was founded. Well, guess what?? America is an illegal state!!!!! America was founded thru the slaughter of Native Americans!! So.....I will no longer acknowledge America as a state! FUCK America!!!! I will call the LAND she occupies, TURTLE ISLAND!!!! NATIVE LAND!

By the way, there was a ship of Jewish refugees escaping the gas chambers in Europe one time...they headed over to America.(and tried other countries who wouldn't let them in)..guess what? We would not let them in!! They had no choice but to return to Europe and rounded up dying in teh gas chambers! I forgot the name of the ship, but it happened.

Antisemitism is satanic to the core!!! I see that there is a mentality of shame and negativity towards Israel, just like people have towards Jesus. It's just satanic.

Many are just ignorant, too..they think all Jewish people as being of european background and or in black suits, etc. Hasidic is just one form of Judaism. There is also the Jews of middle eastern and Spanish background. They are different...they don't wear the black suits, etc. They also have different styles of dress, music, etc. There's even Ethiopian black jews--and Jews from India, and even Chinese jews!

I'm so riled up, I can't think! I think I'm going to go off somewhere and bang my head against the wall! Aaaaaargh!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. I know my posts have been making people uncomfortable but I have to do what I have to do because I feel led too. Not anti-Semite or against their people, but I am anti Israeli government, in a weird way for the same reason you are angry.

I have followed the conflict for many years. And every time I see them bulldoze their homes with less than ten minute warnings, destroy their wells in places where it is their only source, rip up their gardens, or shoot at children walking to school, I see what Americans did to the Indians. And that is a form of ethnic cleansing.

God hates that too, he made all the races.

We all have very strong feelings on this issue. I thought this morning about the saying, no politics or religion at a dinner table!

I still respect every ones right to feel the way they feel though. Peace to you.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add, I always liked your singing! :)

Prayer Warrior said...

Anonymous, I know...I'm against ethnic cleansing, but I don't see Israel doing that to the Palestinians/ I mean, back in the 90s, they gave control of Gaza and the West Bank over to the Palestinians, but what do they do? The Hamas organization and others fire rockets into Israel, etc. I know..this is all a confusing mess, and I see it as the fault of the anglo illuminati.
By the way, it's not your stuff I was responding to, but another site, Some guy on another forum..his remarks made me angry.
I'm distracted right now...I'll talk later about it! ;

Judy said...

Take a chill pill my dear sister..

This planet is full of creeps and racists and satanists and a whole lot of other not so great creeps.... sigh...

But we have to learn to not let it make us sick with rage, then we are being controled by them all over again...they want us to blow a gaskit....

I love ya...

keep your heart...

Judy

Linda L. said...

I agree with you, Cherokeehippie, wholeheartedly! But some people won't consider any Biblical scriptures, either. Here's one to consider that I think is good:
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Psa 122:6 That peace is not a worldly kind of ceasing from physical conflict, but the peace of God, His salvation.